As the home of Disneyland, the beach and sunny weather, it’s no surprise that kids love California. Now our Junior Camp at CSU, Fullerton lets participants twelve to fourteen pack a whole summer of fun into three busy weeks! Fullerton, with a secure and modern university campus, offers a safe, comfortable base for our camp, where students will enjoy contemporary dormitory accommodation with their new friends.
Our camp includes all the ingredients of a classic California experience. You’ll enjoy the perfect waves of Huntington Beach, the exclusive fashion boutiques of South Coast Plaza and the one-of-a-kind landmarks of Hollywood and Beverly Hills. We’ll save the biggest trips for the weekends, with all-day adventures to Disneyland and Universal Studios.
*Students participating in this program stay in campus residence halls; however, this program is not affiliated with Cal State Fullerton or it’s academic colleges.
|June 26, 2016||July 16, 2016||$ 4425||
|July 3, 2016||July 23, 2016||$ 4425||
|July 10, 2016||July 30, 2016||$ 4425||
|July 17, 2016||August 6, 2016||$ 4425||
All Participants Enjoy:
- 18 lessons of English per week
- Use of college computer lab and library.
- T-shirt, textbooks, and certificate of completion.
- Shared room dormitory accommodation with breakfast and dinner on weekdays, breakfast on weekends.
- Airport transfer: Los Angeles International Airport, LAX
- Weekly sports and activities on campus
- Students will have many opportunities to take part in excursions with the full supervision of our trained FLS counselors. Activities include:
- Laguna Beach
- Beverly Hills
- Universal Studios
- Santa Monica & Venice Beach
- Knott’s Berry Farm
- DJ Dance Party
- Farewell Party
- MLB Baseball Game (optional)